Are you "classy" or "trashy"?

I'm probably more trashy. I admit it. I wear clothes most people find questionable. I had my kids young. I live in *gasp* a trailer. I love tattoos. I love piercings. I don't feel the need to buy name brand and love rummaging (sales). I shrug off most insults.
In essence, most people probably find me and my ways of living as trashy. I think it's more like free-spirited.

GothicMommy3

Asked by GothicMommy3 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think I'm a lil in between ,lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• trashy
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I am more trashy. Lol. I fit your description to a T. =]
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 9:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Oh and it's a bit late to post this, but lets keep it civil and nice. That's why it's in the Just For Fun section.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• neither, I'm in the middle:)
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I don't think your lifestyle is trashy. A trashy person is a slut, or someone that doesn't clean thier clothes because they just don't, and not because they can't afford to..lol
    Anonymous

• I'm in the middle... mI wear clothes that show off my body (more so before baby lol) like they say "A lady in the streets, a freak in the sheets" haha
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• classy trashy :)
    Anonymous

• In between.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Classy I am going to school for psychology and a lot of the teachers I see daily I may need in year or two for references and internships and research experience. So I try to dress classy but name brands do not equal classy. There are name brands that are trashy too.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2010