OLTL?

What did David have on Kim to make her leave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• OMG I was wondering the same exact thing cause I missed most of the episode yesterday. Hopefully someone else will know on here but I dont think theres allot of OLTL fans cause I have asked about the show befor on here and no one responded lol but will see. Even though I never liked Kim I was kind of sad for her today cause she was really falling for Clint. I go to yahoo and look up one life to live spoilers and you would be suprized at how much stuff thees people know thats about to happen on the show plus they even tell you whats to come in the following week or so. Sometimes I wished I hadnt read some of the things though like that Stacy was going to die, that kind of ruind it for me lol but I was looking at spoilers so yeah.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 9:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2010