Pregnant?

I am on Micronor, the mini pill. I have 28 day cycles and my last one was on the 1st of March. I have not gotten my period yet and feel somewhat nauseous, I have been having headaches and am tired and my nipples are a bit tender... I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, but I am really wondering if it is right or not because I am very regular, on the dot every month... Can the test be wrong and my HCg levels just be a little bit too low for the test to pick it up? How long should I wait to retest? I do have two kids already, but I don't remember my beginnings with them, they are 4 and 6 already... Any advice? Similar stories? Should I be worried about my period not coming yet or when should I begin to worry? I would love to be pregnant, but don't want to get my hopes up in case I'm not...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take another test in about a week.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 9:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• i thought i was and i was 4 days late then period showed up, idk go see your doc it was prob the BC doing weird things
    Anonymous

• Keep taking the tests in each two weeks.
    Hope it helps.
    mommysarah862

Answer by mommysarah862 at 8:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2010