Stretch marks?

I know they're forever, but I want to at least lighten them up a bit. It's been 2 years since I had my son, but my stretch marks are awful...
I want to know, is there anything that REALLY helps? I have tried cocoa butter, and vitamin E lotion, no success.

Hezekiahs_mom

Asked by Hezekiahs_mom at 9:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Bio-Oil. Do it every morning and night and you should see big results in like 2 months.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• everyones skin is different. mine have taken a few yrs to fade. tanning definately makes them less noticable to me but i dont like going to the taning beds..I use spray tan or jergens glow and those seem to help too.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 10:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Drink lots of water and use lotion daily
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Avon has a product they are discontinuing called Stretch Mark Smoother. I have sold several and everyone likes it so I don't know why we are discontinuing it unless they are bringing another one out. My website is c-theavonlady.com. Go to shop now and then type in the name of the product. If you try it and like it I still have several tubes and could do mail order if you want more.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Arbonne has a new anti-aging body wash and firming body cream. One of the consultants used it for 5 days and you would not believe the difference. I can send you a picture of the before and after. PM you email address and I can send you the pics. Amazing stuff
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 9:04 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Beauticontrol has a new stretch mark cream minimizer . i bought it and have been using it for 3 months and it lighten the marks on my stomach. so excited to use on leg marks. its for varicose veins as well.

www.beautipage.com/sabrinamarie
    BreeMarie

Answer by BreeMarie at 3:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2010