is it wrong for me to turn dh down from sex? It really turns me off when he goes to the bathroom before bed. I just don't understand why he would do that when we planned on having sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Absolutely not. If you don't feel like having sex, you should never feel like you HAVE to. I completely see where you're coming from.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Maybe he's washing up? ...if not, then yeah it's kind of gross.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Have him shower after going to the bathroom and before getting in bed.. Sounds like he is very regular or has a nervous stomach.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• have you ever had sex while you had to go to the bathroom. It's not comfortable. Would you rather him not be able to get off because he has to pee, or have him piss on you, accidently shit in the bed. I wouldn't but that's just my opinion. He's probably not thinking about you and how it grosses you out, he probably thinking about what would be best for him.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 9:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Uh,I am with you. Either way, it's a big turn off to think about it.
    Anonymous

• Maybe I'm confused on the question and missing something? lol
    Is it WHAT he is doing in th ebathroom that bothers you?
    I always go the bathroom before I go to bed, wash up, go pee,brush my teeth, lol.
    I don't know..It mustve went over my head,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I think sex is very important in a marriage and that turing your husband down has a lot of consequences. Why not just say, "honey right now I'm not in the mood, but I can get in the mood if you help me...." Guys are sooo different from girls, and I think sometimes they just need you to be direct in telling them how to get you turned on. Otherwise yo both will get very sexually frustrated, and that can actually be very damaging to your marraige. It REALLY hurt a guy to get turned down from sex, even more than it hurt s awoman. Its like the ultimate rejection!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• get him a bidet! It is never wrong to turn him down if you do not want it!

Answer by older at 9:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• lol to finley.. but yea maybe he is washing up? just tell him you dnt wanna smell sweaty balls and if he poops he needs to wash his ass! ; )
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 9:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• He could go earlier, especially knowing ya'll are planning on having sex. Waiting until bed isn't cool. Especially if your bathroom is attached to your room, and he goes poo. Eewww.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2010