can you get pedilite for your child with your link card?

its a liquid that helps kids get rid of diaharra.

wyman25

Asked by wyman25 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Whats a link card?
    Man, my brain must be moving slow tonight,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• What is a link card?
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• i assume it's like a foodstamp card? but i still dont know if you could or not!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 9:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• it doesn't help get rid of diareaha....it aids in keeping them hydrated while they have diareaha...
    I don't think you can, because it's not a food....and even though it's something you drink....I think it's still not ok to get on the link card.
    Trying buying bananas with your link card....bananas firm your poop up. Cut out all apples, prunes or oily foods.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• oh, if your child is old enough...1 year about...I would get gatoraide and/or power aid...and it does the same thing as pedialyte....and you can get it on your link card!!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Oh I see. If its a foodstamp card, I'm pretty sure pedialite can be bought with that. Its not a medication.More like water with electrolytes in it..oh and a little itty bit of flavor,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I had to look up what a link card is before I answered. You can buy pedialite with food stamps.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I buy pedialite with my food stamp card
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 9:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• " PEDIALYTE" replaces fluid and electrolytes lost during diarrhea and vomiting and helps prevent dehydration. So technically it is helping diarrhea but not getting rid of it.

Ladies, they are not called stamps anymore they are cards now. Yes, you can use your link card to buy pedialyte...in my state it's called a Quest card.
    Anonymous

• in my state its called an EBT card and can be used anywhere they accept Quest
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 10:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2010