which do you find is the best or most successful?

mary kay, avon, mark, i know there are others but i am not familiar with them, anyhow. which one of these or another company are the best or most successful at selling? I need some info! thanks!

kaidenm2b

Asked by kaidenm2b at 9:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• I've sold avon and my friend sells Mary Kay. Personally I think Avon is easier and has much more product to chose from. Plus you don't have to have parties. You can do as little or as much as time permits. Plus the start up for Avon was $10 a few years ago, it might have changed, but my friend who just started Mary Kay had to buy a $100 start up kit.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Avon
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 10:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I have been a sales rep and recruiter w/ Avon for 27 yrs. It has paid alot of bills and it's not hard to sell because everyone knows the product. Start up cost is 20.00 so it's affordable, and you are not required to buy a kit, do parties, or keep an inventory. Also, if you sign up to sell Avon, you can sell Mark too. Message me if you want more information, I can help you.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Scentsy!!
    www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• By personal preference - I like Avon products, but I'll never sell again because that market is far too saturated and the compensation doesn't float my boat. I've used Mary Kay before, because it was given to me as a grad present, and it was decent, but again, another saturated market. After selling Avon and jewelry, I decided I needed a product that was in demand, so now I "sell" discount health plans through Ameriplan and I train/coach/mentor people who join my team.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 12:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I tried Avon, and it wasn't for me. Selling isn't for me at all.
    Best Wishes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Your success will really be dependent on how hard you work, how great you are at selling, and how much time you devote to networking.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:33 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Premier Designs Jewelry, they have the most awesome High Fashion Jewelry that you can wear with anything! You can choose which kit you would like to start with, you make 50% of whatever you sale, ALL THE TIME!! There is NO MONTHLY quotas you have to meet, if you would like some info let me know and send me a message! It is the BEST direct sales company around!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:17 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Hi there!!! I am a Scentsy consultant in the Gardner area and I LOVE IT!!! I have tried Arbonne, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay and Baby Splendor and none of which has been a success for me other than Scentsy. You can't beat their consultant support as well as the support of your upline! Scentsy has been a blessing to our family. In my first month I increased my rank and am on my way to increasing again this month. I would be glad to speak with you some more about Scentsy and the wonderful opportunity they offer. You can visit my website at http://www.gennybutler.scentsy.us/ or email me anytime at islanddaydrmn@yahoo.com. I would love to hear from you and if you join my team I promise you all the support you need in reaching your goals as well as getting a FREE SET OF MINI TESTERS for joining my team! Think it over and I hope to hear from you!

Genny Butler independent Scentsy Consultant
    islanddaydrmn

Answer by islanddaydrmn at 1:09 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I am a Mary Kay girl. I'm sure there are several direct sell you can chose from. Mary Kay is my choice. I have an awesome opportunity to to enrich women lives as a customer and as a consultant. www.marykay.com/psatewright1
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 8:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2010