Do you ever feel like this? (exwife question)

Well when I don't see my dh's ex I am ok with her but when she starts her crap she pisses me off. But when I see her in person I say hello and she says hello but I can't help thinking of how she is (sometimes) I just want to like her all of the time but she makes it so hard why can't we just get good vibes all of the time. I mean she is a very nice person I just don't like the way she has certain things hanging over my dh's head and mine in a way :/ I want to like her all of the time :1

How or what would you do to make things go alittle easier :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wow that was hurtful. Anyways I think it will always be tough to like someones ex no matter how hard you try. Maybe just realize that it may not happen. but that it also may! If she brings things up that you feel are innapropriate just ask her to stop, that its not something you want to hold a grudge about and move on with a topic you would rather talk about.! = ] thats my advice.
    sandys_daughter

Answer by sandys_daughter at 12:27 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I shot the b**ch....havent had a problem liking her since
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 10:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• While I think it's commendable that you want to like your dh's ex all the time, I don't think it's practical. While shooting her may be an option for some people, it's not the answer for everyone. Can you talk to her about the things that upset you? Do you get along well enough that you would ask her out for a drink? Maybe conversation will help, maybe not but it's probably the place to start.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I really don't understand the petty jealousy about your husband's ex wife. It sounds like you are very insecure. This is precisely why I never got involved with a man who had an ex or children from a previous marriage. I think you have to go in realizing that you are SECOND no matter what. HIS EX WAS HIS FIRST LOVE>>NOT YOU! This is enough to discourage me. But, then again, you are a second.
    Anonymous

• I love love love when people have noyhing nice to say they say it anon....lol
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 10:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2010