Baby talk - funny

One of the most obvious results of having a baby around the house is that two good people turned into complete idiots.

When I was born I was so surprised I couldn't talk for six months.

"Delivery" is the wrong word to describe my birth. Delivery is: "Here's your pizza. Takes 30 minutes or less."

My Dad always carries my pictures where his money used to be.

I promise when grandma comes I will never cry or fuss, I will sleep on schedule and burp on demand and be an angel all the time.

I would like to have a puppy. When I'll learn to talk more I will beg for a baby brother - my parents will settle for a puppy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL!

My grandpa always used to say as an excuse for his failures; "Well, what do you expect? I was born with only one mother and one father, and they fed me nothing but milk and made me lay flat on my back for the first six months of my life!"
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• LOL that is really really cute!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I promise when grandma comes I will never cry or fuss, I will sleep on schedule and burp on demand and be an angel all the time.

This is my kids exactly LOL
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 3, 2010