Cheap basket ideas?

We've been very busy with a sick family member who just passed so now a funeral as well. I don't have time or money to give DD the fun Sunday I had planned. She was given a plain little basket. Are there any quick household things I can use to make it festive? We have a decent sized craft box.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Pipe cleaners, stickers, Maybe just get a bunch of stuff out and have her decorate the basket as a fun distracting project.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 11:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Do you have any Christmas ribbon? You can curl a lot of it and tie it around the basket in bunches. Or you can go buy some fake flowers at the dollar store and hot glue those on.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• What kind of stuff can I fill it with besides eggs and stickers?
    Anonymous

• I always put things like bubbles, coloring books, story books, little notepads, markers, balloons, leftover birthday party favors, frisbees.... good luck, and have a Happy Easter!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:40 AM on Apr. 4, 2010