Why are woman so stupid? (-STUPID ?'s ECT)

One woman just asked if it was bad to nurse & smoke? REALLY? You had to ask?

A GROWN woman that I know who has 5 kids- started a fight on FB with a group of 18-19yr old girls bc her niece called someone else a N*GG*R, She was defending her niece. She went on to call the girls who were offended that they were white tash nasty ass skanks. What is wrong with this picture? Shes suppose to a role model. If my aunt had seen that I called someone that Shed kick my ass, not defend me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• Some women just love to have the drama llama follow them around. It is sad, isn't it?
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 11:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• You can't fix stupid.....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• That question about smoking wasn't nearly as stupid as some of the answers.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I think what hurts the most isn't so much how stupid some people are... it's that they are parents, too!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• it's the down fall of our society. Lack of proper upbringing. and it's been going on for generation slowly getting worse. My DH's fav term for some of them are Prosta-tots. Imagine a world were everyone taught there kids better...oh what a world.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 1:39 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Stupidity can not be fixed, my husband has a five pointed star tattooed on his back, its a symbol of equality and a symbol used to fight against evil, it was engraved on weapons in the medieval times so that the weapon could deal damage to demons, he is in the military and got it on his back so that he can vanquish evil and always come home.

We had a group of army wives call us satanists and notify all the other wives in the neighbor hood that we would kidnap their children and hurt them because of our religion. I am not a satanist, but I know that the main followers of that religion do not hurt others, they just believe in living with your temptations instead of resisting them, army is supposed to be about freedom to serve and protect our country, a country based on religious freedom without persecution, they are good examples of that /sarcasm
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 4:53 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I guess you missed the one where the woman asked if you'd think less of a woman who smoked crack in the car with her kids, even though the kids are buckled in properly. Hello? If I saw that I'd be calling the police AND social services!
    Many of these questions would be easily answered by a quick google search, and the most of the rest should be answered by their doctor!
    *shaking my head*
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 12:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2010