Has any one had the surgey Vaginal Rejuvenation or Vaginoplasty I heard about it on the radio, I was watching a show about famous people getting it done.

NO BASHING!!! Kegals are not working for me and I was thinking of getting it done, after having my kids I don't want to not be so loose. I also need for it another reason I will not mention. But i just want to know has anyone had it and how long did it take for you heal. If you have something smart to say KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!!!!

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 11:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Health

• go on ninjavideo.net , you might have to download a divx player if you don't have one but it won't harm or slow your computer. click on the beta helper, a small box will pop up, then another that says run, click run and the original small box will say online, minimize that small box.....now go to the section that says documentaries and click on pop culture and watch the documentary entitled "the perfect vagina"....it will answer all your questions about vaginal cosmetic surgery
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Nope, I do not need it... LOL! I had two c-sections.. I am good. However, if you are wanting this done because of a man, then that is very unfortunate for you. I would lose the guy first. This is a fantastic example of what is wrong with healthcare today.. a ridiculous surgery.. people are dying because they can't afford healthcare and you are wanting a tigher vagina for your man... silly!!!
    Anonymous

• Some woman need it for medical versus just cosmetic.Because it is hard to be with your partner because of how your body feels.Many get bacterial infections easier.Hard for the partner to stay inside the female so it is more than just for how you may want to look but what is does to your health.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I would get a Bigger man if you catch my drift, before getting some insane vaginal surgery.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

** That is not helpful for the poster** it is not about the mans size but her body and health.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Tell you partner you will get a tighter vajayjay as long as he signs up for a penile enlargement! See where that conversation takes you.

Only women (oh and gay men)worry about such asinine things. You see short men with big guts and bad skin and hair half naked at the beach. But you won't see a woman who has had children get caught dead having intercourse with their partners with the lights on. INSANITY!!!
    Hasn't your vajayjay been through enough???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• SO the kegels aren't getting you back to normal? How long have you been trying? Gosh unless you had some major trauma, those kegels have worked wonders.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• No, I am not doing it because of a man.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Also,you need to consider insurance may not cover it since it will be viewed as cosmetic over medical,even if a doctor trys to say so insurance companies can be funny that way so weigh all the options before you do this procedure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Thank you
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2010