I need to change my email address due to spam problems. Does anyone have suggestions of unique or cute email addresses that is appropriate for entire family to use? I need some sugguestions. Thanks

2luvbugboys

Asked by 2luvbugboys at 11:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I've used parts of all the families names.
    Anonymous

• I'm only chiming in to let you know that there is no spam problem that can not be resolved. The problem is you are lacking the knowledge of how to.
    1. Go to your mail preferences and disable all notifications that you subscribed to.
    2. In your unsolicited emails there is an "unsubscribe" button. Use it. It works.
    3. After opening a unsolicited email, if there is no "unsubscribe" button, click on the 'Spam' button at the top. This will automatically create a rule for that specific sender and next time his email will go directly to you spam box, which you don't need to open ever.
    I would say that 80% of the spam is caused by the settings in your email account, for which is important to follow step 1.
    I have a yahoo account and I never receive any spam.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:03 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I peeked at your profile... ThreeMenandaLittleLady@whatever.com
    3Men&alittlelady@whatever.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I use my name and a number. Easy to remember and yet for some reason I don't get much spam.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Maybe use the first letter from each person's name. It might make a word. Then the number 4 since there's 4 of you.. or some other number that represents you guys somehow.
    lynmelyn

Answer by lynmelyn at 6:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2010