Diet Help?

Anyone know a really simple diet that works? I need to lose weight, and I don't even care if it's big amounts , just gradual.

I've heard eating watermellon and drinking water for a solid week or something is a good way to kick start a diet, my sister swears by it. ( wierd..but it seems to have worked for her a few times)

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 12:02 AM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Diets don't work. You just need to change your eating habits.
    Eat more raw veggies and more fruits. More regular servings not what people think servings are these days. Drink water cut out soda and juices.
    No junk foods, if you get the munchies eat some raw carrots or an apple.
    I'll tell you now you will have people on here telling you to eat organic and crap also someone will tell you to eat a huge salad before meals. That is not always the case, eating more does not make you healthier. Just make better food choices. Eat less pastas and no boxed foods. Make things from scratch and go for walks daily. You will start seeing a difference.
    Good luck!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Exercise every day. Go to a track, park, something...When I decided to get serious about it, that's what I did along with eating healthier. You will notice a difference.
    CnMe31

Answer by CnMe31 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• As far as eating habits, replace all sugary drinks with water, cut back on carbs at dinner time. Get some cardio workout everyday 45minutes to 60 minutes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• calries are king cut them back and you will se result i have been on a 1200 calorie diet and i have lost 24.9 pounds in two and a half months just know what you are eating i have 4 300 calorie meals a day i feel great and i wish you the best of luck
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 12:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• 2 words: WEIGHT WATCHERS

I've been on it for 10 weeks now and have lost 30.5 pounds.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 8:31 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Nutritional rebalancing worked for me. I lost 18 lbs last summer and have kept it off for over 7 months now. Message me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 8:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Make it a lifestyle change not a diet.Making changes slowly over time will help you drop the pounds and keep them off.I have lost 147 pounds and have kept it off.I workout(I run)and eat anything I want in moderation.Make the changes something you can live with.
    FitMom9603

Answer by FitMom9603 at 7:45 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• You should try Zylene 1.1...it's an all natural dietary supplement that aids in weight loss, give you energy without containing caffeine and is a natural mood enhancer. I take it and i love the results.

If you want more info go to www.health4wealth.com/101567
    DFSNIKKI

Answer by DFSNIKKI at 11:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2010