Why do some women think just because you want something done to your body it's because of a man. Get real some do have minds of their own and common sense, you don't need a man to tell you something when you have know for yourself.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 12:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Sorry for the typo,just got real mad by some women reponse.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:35 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Like what are you talking about?
    CnMe31

Answer by CnMe31 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Lol..well tell them girl. I think its true though alot of women only make physical adjustments to their body because of a man. You may be a rare breed. She's talking about having her vagina tightened!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Why else would you want your vagina tightened then?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I would say so that it feels better to her.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:52 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

Highly unlikely! The vast majority of women have orgasm from clitoral stimulation and not from penetration. Look it up!

However. I saw poster's profile and understand she is a member of the pole dancer group. It makes sense, you go girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Feeling better and orgasm don't have to be synonymous though. I can ask my DH to do something to me physically that feels good that has nothing to do with orgasm.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:13 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Sorry but I have never heard of a woman going to tighten her vagina just because.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:29 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Not just that getting anything done to her body.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I want to have a procedure to have my stretch marks removed, I personally hate them, my husband messes with them traces them with his fingers, to him and how he sees them they are beautiful, they show i am a woman and I gave him a family. I argue with him all the time, if it was just because of his view I would keep them, but I HATE them. so those other women can kiss my *beep*
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 4:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2010