Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how to i get a alternative birth care proffesional ?

rather go to a midwife or have an at home doctor for renatal care? more natural aroach

Answer Question

Asked by babystar1o27 at 12:49 AM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I only dealt with a midwife for both my kids... my doc referred me to them. Look in the phone book for midwives or ask your PCP for a referral I'd say. ;o)


    Answer by Morgain at 12:54 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

  • I wanted to deliver with a MW but had complications towards the end of my pregnancy. However, in the future I definitely plan to go the MW route again (homebirth!). Look online an you can find a MW in your area. Good luck!

    Answer by Adelicious at 1:09 AM on Apr. 3, 2010


    Answer by Bellarose0212 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.