Do you want to throw your car off a cliff and watch it burst into flames??

I really really really really hate cars. My dream car would be that NEVER dies or needs any work lol. I have horrible luck with cars. They just always seem to die on me. Driving home from work my brake light comes on... Then the battery light. Then the steering went out and I could barely turn the stupid thing at all... Then I noticed it was smoking. Got it home and its spewing out radiator fluid from somewhere. Wonderful. of course it had to do this at MIDNIGHT on a friday, and my mechanic isn't open on saturdays. sigh....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hate my car with the fiery passion of 1,000 suns. So yes.
    flower_momma

Answer by flower_momma at 1:46 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Oh No. I LOVE my car!!!
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 1:59 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• if I ever get a used car and finally get a new one.. hell yea.. BURN baby BURN lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 2:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• yeeeeppp...and then buy a metallic green 2010 chevy camaro 1LT....that's my dream car
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:40 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Sometimes but then I'd be screwed without a car! lol
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:53 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Sometimes, but I did threaten a lawn mower once that I was going to play Dudley-Doo Right with it. I'd be Snidely Whiplash and tie the blasted mower to the railroad tracks that ran behind our neighbor hood! It worked for another two weeks and then died anyway! lololol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:14 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Pretty sure I love my jeep. DH's truck is the piece. It's an 03, and has almost 500,000 mi on it, but it keeps going. The A/C hasn't worked since we bought it, the blower for the heater went out, the e-brake doesn't work, the windshield is cracked, there's a hole in the exhaust, the brakes need redone, the interior center dash lights don't work, (the ones for the heater, radio, etc) the clutch needs replaced, the paint is chipped from previous owner pulling it behind an RV, the fenders are both cracked (it's a dually, so of course, the fenders are cracked... one by previous owner, and the other by DH's younger sister...) there's a dent in one door... I wish I could have full coverage on it, and WRECK THAT SUCKER. It just won't die!

But, MIL's business went under, and instead of co-signing a loan for it with my DH, she put it in her business' name... yeah. Smart. So, we're losing the truck, and she won't give me a contact
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:09 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• name for the bank to try to get it out of the bankruptcy.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:10 AM on Apr. 3, 2010