Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want an advise to concieve

i am trying to concieve since 6 month but till now i am not , so is that a sign that we have aproblem or what??and i have already went to a doctor and she told me that nothing wrong with me? so should my spouse do a seminal test or what ?? plesae help me.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (2)
  • He could go and get tested.
    Are you having sex at least every other day?
    I have heard it takes some couples a year to get pregnant.
    Sometimes is depends on what kind of BC you where on too.

    Answer by louise2 at 7:00 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

  • If you're over 35, then you might want to make an appointment with a fertility clinic. If not, wait another six months or so. Nature is a quirky thing. There's only about a 20% chance for a normal, healthy couple to conceive in any given month.

    Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.