Lockerbie terrorist making remarkable recovery? UK and Libya oil deal? Do you think the two are related?

The Lockerbie bomber celebrated his 58th birthday on Thursday at a Libyan mansion, defying the imminent death Scottish officials predicted when they compassionately freed him from prison nearly eight months ago.“Since returning to the love of family and friends, he has made a remarkable recovery,” a diplomatic source told the (London) Daily Mail.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/04/02/2010-04-02_bday_party_from_hell_bash_for_dying_lockerbie_bomber_sickens_vics_kin.html
_____

Gordon Brown’s government made deal between Libya and BP over a multi-million-pound oil exploration.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6814939.ece

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 8:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh, nooooo....Not. At.  All!!!!!!!!

wink

But you just know SOMEONE will accuse us of not having all the "facts" or that it's Bush's fault! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Pathetic isn't it. The loss of human life has such little value these days.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Nope, there is absolutely, positively, abundantly clearly, no connection!! HOW could ANYONE come to that conclusion????? It is only the merest of coincidences.

Yeah, and I have oceanfront property for sale in Kansas and Oklahoma, too! Wanna buy some????!!!!????
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Yes, I dont know anyone who thought otherwie...

To be honest I was disgusted at the LIE...who is HE to get to go home and be comfortable?? F him!

But the truth is even uglier..as it usually is

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Yeah, and I have oceanfront property for sale in Kansas and Oklahoma, too! Wanna buy some????!!!!????

***
    Sure, are you near the mountains, too?? I love skiing! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:05 PM on Apr. 3, 2010