wht would you do???

3rd day of the missing Monthly visitor... took a test Wed/ neg. Results. Should I wait a lil longer b4 I test again? Do u think trying again so soon will just be a waste. Helllp, I just hate NOT knowing

StarrCooKie

Asked by StarrCooKie at 9:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would wait until you are a week late, then test again. If you get another negative, you can always go to your doctor's office or women's clinic and get a blood test done to be absolutely positive.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• You could be late for all kinds of other reasons. I read some time ago that you shouldn't even think you might be pregnant until you're at least 10 days late.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• you should always wait at least 3 days before testing again. It says that somewhere (might be in What To Expect...) . I never test till I'm at least a week late. 1 week makes a big difference in hormone levels.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 1:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2010