Who bottle fed their kids?

And still has a wonderful, smart, healthy child? I know I do!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i did and my daughter is doing great!
    gfam6

Answer by gfam6 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I bottle fed my first son with formula. He is fine although he has food allergies.
    I breastfeed my second child. And he is doing great he has no medical conditions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I bottle fed and she's now 17 and doing terrific!
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 10:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I bottle fed my daughter and she has nothing wrong with her. She is very healthy.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 10:54 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Breastfed our first, he's 13yrs, and never sick, thankfully (knock wood)
    Breastfed our 2nd for 7 months then had to bottle feed our 2nd, he's 7 yrs, has asthma, excema, but no other issues.
    Breastfed our 3rd, he's 6, happy healthy kid...

Sorry, I wasn't sure if I fit in this question, but I did have to bottle feed our middle son... Wish I hadn't now considering his health issues, and our other 2 don't have any...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:57 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Gee I guess genetics must be on our side. I did both for all our children.Working in a family run restaurant with no time to pump. Worked as Rural carrier. Yeah most people wouldn't like it to see their carrier with pumping their breasts. Any way No allergies , no major illnesses, Except genetic bone diseases. Our children hardly ever got the flu, colds , etc. Would maybe miss three days of school for the year. Not only did I do both, I +gasp+, feed them rice cereal at 2-3 months, And I smoke. Before you all get all out shape about me smoking. I know that it MAY Cause Cancer, heart disease. I just went for a hip replacement. Which meant a total physical. After, the Doctor said you Smoke? yep umm. You don't have the lungs and heart of a smoker.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• That would be me!! : )
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:19 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• My son is 7 1/2 he was formula fed. He is rarely sick maybe once a year and he is gifted.   My husband is gifted and we both are very healthy so genetics had a lot more to do with how he is than the way he was fed the first year. 

momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• i bottle fed both my kids and there fine and healthy and happy...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I nursed our son for 4 months and then had to switch to formula (next baby I plan on nursing for longer now that I am a SAHM) He has food allergies (which is unheard of on both sides of our families) and had eczema as a baby. He is NEVER sick and if he is, he kicks it in a day or two but I chalk that up to a healthy diet and selective vaccinating.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2010