how do you find what your likes and interests are after a divorce and now being a single mom??

im a newly single mommmy. my ex and i were married for 8 years. I have been a stay at home mom for the past 7 years. Now im a single mom with 2 kids and no life other then my kids and my new job outside of the home. is it selfish to think i should have interests and etc outside of being a mommy? I dont even know what my interests are or what I like or dislike. any ideas on what I should do and suggestions???

Asked by pregnantwith3rd at 9:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• im assuming u lost touch with your old friends. try 2 reconnect with them or making new ones. remember the stuff you used 2 enjoy b4. if u dont have a sitter take the kids 2 the park and strike up a conversation with another mom. get 2 know your co-workers.

Answer by LEI2436 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2008