men, UGH!!

My poor baby is sick, and all my husband wants to do is have sex. What's up with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• my reaction to some of these answers: Really!? That's your advice!?

In response to your situation: Men can simply be dense sometimes. Hopefully your husband has some good qualities and isn't a horndog all the time. I've noticed most men, (which I've learned from my many friends, my fiance, ex-husband, and ex-brothers in law - all 7 of them), will occasionally have this overwhelming need to act like an asshole. Such as your husband is doing by wanting sex while you're worried about the baby. Now I love my fiance, but we have 3 month old twin boys and after a sleepless night he decides he wants to have sex almost as soon as I get the boys to sleep - he knew pretty quick with just one look from me that if he came near me he'd lose some appendages so he bowed out gracefully and handled it himself.
    Anonymous

• Well, if you let your husband think that is all you are good for, then you must suffer the consequences. As I have stated before, sex is NOT all there is to a woman. I found that if that is all a man wants of you, it's time to move on. You deserve better as does your daughter. I would tell him to go find a tree or something...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Loser, hand him the baby and tell him you have to go buy tampons and formula oh and baby medicine...lol.. & you'll be back later
    Anonymous

• Tell him to use his hand & then come help, some things are much MORE important.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Unfortynatly men are just wired differently. You are focused on your baby and thier well being and he's got other things on his mind. Moms are just focused on the needs of thier children first before the needs of anyone else, because ofcourse, our children are our life and we'd do anything for them. Not that dads won't too but moms are just all about thier kids. I read a book, kinda old, called "Men are from mars, women are from venus" It's a great book because alot of the stuff is so true about how men see the world differently from women.
    lawmom27

Answer by lawmom27 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• How old is the baby? If it's a wee one tell dad to have at it from behind so you can watch the baby. If it's older than a newborn then tell dad to hold his horses until the baby is asleep
    Anonymous

• I still have sex with my hubby even when baby is sick. Wait til the baby is asleep. Someday the kids will be gone and you will be left with this man. Love him. Kids are important but husbands are too. They (hopefully) will be with you for the rest of your life. Kids move on.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2010