What do you know now that you wish you had known before?

I wish I knew that my boobs would get enormous after having 2 kids so I wouldn't have gotten breast implants before having kids. Now I need to go back and get these DD's made back into C's

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They may get smaller. You might want to wait and see what happens with your DD boobs.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Wish I woulda went to college. But about your boobs, really? Mine got smaller after I had my daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• OP - I don't think they are going anywhere...lol...youngest is 9 months and I am below my prepregnancy weight and wearing a size 2. DD's on me look ridiculous!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I wish I knew what I tool my kids dad would be!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I wish I would have known that going to college doesn't guarantee a job. I would have a lot less student loan debt, that's for sure.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• ^I'm with Pnukey^
    I'm in college now crossing my fingers and hoping I get a job. I'm still stuck at walmart and I hate it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I wish I would've known the housing market would collapse 2yrs after I bought my house. Would've waited and saved and bought up a foreclosure.
    OP- you're a perfect example of why I try to discourage women from getting the implants. I'm naturally a D and wish I were in the B/C range. Big boobs are not all they're cracked up to be. Shirts don't fit right, it affects your posture, causes backaches. My sister who had itty bitty boobs, went to a B when she had kids, now she's happy. :)
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 1:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I'm with them. I wish I had known how hard it would be to go back to college.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I wish I knew how much the up keep on a house really is and that the market was going down. When we bought our home there were things we thought we could easily change like the siding. But it turns out that it cost about half of what our house is worth. Even all the little fixes roof, plumbing, and windows cost us a fortune. If I would have stayed renting I would have tons of money saved by now.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2010