if i dont have chicken pox can i still spread them?

my daughter has the chicken pox and i have already had them but i work in a nursing home and im wondering if i can spread it to others?

francislmh

Asked by francislmh at 1:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• if they havent had it then yes u can..seeing u work with the eldery i would call work and inform them of the chickenpox and see if they think u should go in or not..its very bad for adults let alone elderly. there immune is down and can cause death i would hate that sitting over my head let alone any law suits..if one of them didnt get vacinated or never had them u have to stay away from them.. again call ur work and talk to them.. better safe then sorry i say..good luck..
    Anonymous

• I think that you can't pass it along. If you have had chickenpox, you shouldn't get it again. The only way that I know of to spread it is from one actively sick person to another person. The trick is, you can pass it the day before you know you have it, before the spots and symptoms start. Calling work is a good idea. Good luck.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2010