Did you get your kids picture taken with theEaster bunny?

I was going to but never made it. She doesn't understand Easter yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did, but it was a spur-of-the-moment thing, so she wasn't dressed up or anything. We were walking in the mall, and happened to see the Easter bunny, so I plopped her on his lap and got pictures taken of her! They were really expensive too-$25 for just a few prints.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I used to but the prices have gone crazy plus they aren't really tiny anymore so it's kind of silly. But when they were younger, yes, every year.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:35 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• No, they said they didn't want to.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I did and I ended up having to be in the pic with them lol. The whole way there my 3 yr old was like,"The Easter Bunny's gonna be my best friend! I'm soooo excited to see him! Yay!". As soon as she saw him though, she was terrified! Same for my 10 month old. She was touching his "paws" and laughing. He held her, she screamed her pretty little head off! It was expensive! Mine was $25 and I only got one picture! Definitely memorable though lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• No, she doesn't even understand it and it would probably be traumatizing for her. She is not a fan of strangers touching her. When she is older and if she wants to, I will, but not until then.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• No they think its wierd for a big bunny like that to be hoppin around all willy nilly. <~~~ thier words not mine
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:35 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• No I think it's a waste of money. I also think it's kind of creepy.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 5:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2010