If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be?

I wish I wouldn't put up with peoples bs- I don't like confrontation or to make anyone feel uncomfortable so I don't aways stick up for myself like I should.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i wish I wasnt so shy, but it's just part of my personality. I am very outgoing with people I know well, but I wish I had those skills with acquainences.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I wish I was skinnier
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 2:05 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• either that I would never have to deal with weight issues again and just be a 10/12 forever...
    or
    that I would have REALLY tried to find a way to get my lisence after graduationg cosmetology school, instead of letting life and moving to a new state get in the way. I LONG story... or that I would have gone to art school like I had wanted to (slthough having done either of those would have meant my life would be different- I would not have met hubby or had the kids I have...)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• no sorry i have to pick one because im not satisfied with just choosing 1 LOL.. Stretch marks, breast reduction with lift and i want my 4 molars in the back removed and braces to straighten it back up. but no money
    Anonymous

• I have a very strict, to the point,no playing around,serious mind. Sometimes it makes it look like I hate everyone, but down inside,I'm spontaneous, like to have fun -but for people to see that, they have to know me for a while,I'm always on guard,don't like the BS of people. Maybe if I could change the outlook, I could be said I 'm a nice person
    Anonymous

• shoot... I want breast implants, to be more toned and to learn how to be a b*tch lol I need to learn to say no!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• my weight. it's so hard to lose
    Anonymous

• I wish I was better at expressing my thoughts and feelings.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:54 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• smaller forehead, smaller 2 front teeth, and a less bitchy personality. I tend to come off like a bitch, but i'm really not. I just don't sugar coat anything and i'm often misunderstood.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• my weight. ive lost 15lbs so far this year (and i look/feel so much better), but i need to lose another 40 to be w/in a healthy weight. i can deal w/ the permanent dark circles under my eyes, my stubbornness, my anxiety over stupid things, and my big feet...i just cant seem to stay motivated enough to do enough to lose this weight!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2010