What do you think the sex of our baby will be, what do you think he or she will look like? Just for fun(:

This is our first baby, i have a younger brother, he has an older sister, his sister just had two twin girls last july(:
I have dirty blonde hair,and hazel eyes, im 5'6 and around 140 lbs before pregnancy.
my boyfriend has brown hair and blue eyes, hes 5'9 (:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think you'll have a boy and he'll have brown hair and blue eyes but have your features.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• brown hair and hazel eyes cause those are the dominate traits....haha my bf and i just know our baby will have brown hair and brown eyes cause our parents do, we have recessive traits, blonde hair and green and blue eyes.....i also think you'll have a boy and he will be a long baby
    Anonymous

• lol I have blonde hair and hazel eyes, and pretty much fit your description perfectly, except I weighed 145/150, and my DH is 6'1" with brown hair and blue eyes, and BOTH our kids are platinum blonde with blue eyes
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 4:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2010