Is $300 too much to spend on...

tickets to see Taylor Swift? My 6 year old really wants to go and I have never purchased tickets before for an act like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Depends on where the seats are, we are looking at spending $250 for two tickets in about the middle of the upper level. Make sure you check it out, it will so be worth it though our daughter is 4 and she knows all the words to her songs. My parent's also spent a lot on concert tickets when I was younger and I have such good memories.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• if you can afford it go for it
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• If she really wants to see it then no. My parents used to spend countless hundreds of dollars for concert tickets for me. I still remember my daddy taking me to New Kids on the Block... lol
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:16 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• 300 hunderd-if your on the bottom level-(ground), but check out where you are- the higher the seats-the lower the price
    Anonymous

• I would not spend $300 on tickets for a 6 year old. That's absurd to me. Of course I have issues on spending $300 on concert tickets on me.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 2:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Yes that is way too much for concert tickets, unless you are taking like 8 ppl.
    Anonymous

• it was almost that much for 4 tickets to the Green Day concert. i spent 165 on two on another Green Day concert. If you can afford it go for bad!
    Anonymous

• It depends. You may never find tickets for Taylor Swift for less. If you can afford it I would say go for it.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 3:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I'd say that is too much. I also wouldn't take a 6 year old to a concert.
    Anonymous

• depends on where they are, and beware of kids that go to concerts just to wreak havoc, I went to a Bowling For Soup concert and there were 13 year olds there trying to stat mosh pits for no other reason than they were bored
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 4:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2010