Home Made Dinner Delivered...How much

As moms, our lives get really busy. As a stay at home mom I can not imagine how working moms do it. Even as a traditional stay at home mom, there are days I would love it if dinner was delivered right to my door. Not pizza, not burgers, not fast food or even curb side to go. It isn't healthy nor is it home made.

What woould you pay for a family of 4 to have a healthy home made dinner delivered to your door?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• are you thinking of starting a business? that sounds like a good idea to run with! I hate cooking, b/c I am just plain bad at it, so i always get my mom go help me via phone lol. I would probably pay, for a whole meal, including dessert, $40 tops
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 4:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• $25
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Well, as a mother who worked full-time, raised my family, took care of everything and managed to cook for my family... I probably still wouldn't pay anyone to make dinner for me. There is nothing that I couldn't make with proper planning!!
    Anonymous

• I'm with ANON2:19- I worked and cooked all my dinners,I don't like other people's food(don't know if the kitchen is clean-where its been, they wash their hands)I I make my own food,at least I know where I've been,and it taste better
    Anonymous

• $30
    Kathryn29

Answer by Kathryn29 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't. There has always been Schwann's if I wanted to, but I don't. If I want someone else to make dinner, we go out. No dishes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• $25-$50
    If the food was good it would be worth it to not have to cook all the time
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 2:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I make my own homemade dinners because of my diet. I have to eat low fat, low sodium, and no dairy. I can't trust other people's cooking unless I see them cook it lol. And if I eat something too high in fat, or soemthing that contains dairy, I could end up back in the ER with gallbladder attack. No fun :( BUT I have had people ask how much I would charge to deliver homemade meals for them, and my answer is usually $10 over the cost of the food itself.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• $20 - $50 depending on the meal
    Anonymous

• I dont why people answered who said they WOULDNT pay- Im pretty sure that wasnt the question asked.
    There are days Id love a tradition pot roast with some peeled veges to magically show up in my oven! :) Id probably pay $25-35. You cant go out for much less than that with two people and baby who seems to be bottomless :)
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 3, 2010