MMM kay so this is the deal...

I have been off BC for 7 months now. regular 26 day periods, 4 positive OPK's, One Normal Fertility FSH level, and I'm not pregnant..... Here's what I'm thinking... Its my HUSBAND!!!! if im that regular and everything is going smooth it has to be him, for months he's blamed me, but now im thinking its him... he keeps saying its me but i honestly think he needs to go get checked out.

WHAT DO YOU LADIES THINK????????????

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 3:00 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The stars have to align sometimes to get pregnant. It can take a year or more. It really can't hurt to get him checked though. At least that way you KNOW if that is the problem. Those 14 or more days you wait between sex and the pregnancy tests is so hard. What does he really have to do to get check...get off in a cup? Might as well I say. I was really to get checked after 4 months of trying.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• well he wont take vitamins, doesnt eat much and works really hard, im thinking maybe first we'll start with nutrition then if that doesnt help its time to get the sperm checked.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 3:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• if that doesnt help its time to get the sperm checked.
    _______
    Well my husband would be totally against going to a doc to get his checked. So if he is reluctant try the at home fertility tests. Buy one for you and one for him and then you will both know if you are good or not.

There is a good one by Fertell
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I think you two are stressing yourselves out unnecessarily looking to blame one another. There's only about a 20% chance in any given month that you will get pregnant. And that's even with getting the timing right. Skip the trouble-shooting and just try to have a regular, fun, sex life. Go on about your life. Don't let TTC take over and become an obsession.

If you're still not pg in five months or so, then both of you should have follow up testing. Until then, just chill out and stop the blame game.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:35 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I've been reading...a lot. Definitely start with the nutrition. There are a few things that can happen with his sperm. One is a reallly long word I can't remember that means the sperm sticks to each other and they have a hard time swimming. Nutrition plays a big role for them too. They need lots of vitamin A & C, some Fish Oil. I'm making my husband take the supplements. We need all the help we can get. Be patient, it takes most couples 6 months to a year.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 12:09 AM on Apr. 6, 2010