how would I know if my chihuahua is pregnant? she got in the same room with my male chihuahua the other day and im afraid they may have done something. Neither of them are fixed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Pets

• Hey, you should get them fixed. And btw, you should them fixed. And then while you are at that, you should get them fixed. I don't remember her asking if she should get them fixed. It's like being online with Bob Barker.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• No clue but you need to get your animals fixed to prevent things like this.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Is she irritable, nausous or having any cravings? :)
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• My aunt and uncle had her pee on a stick, no joke. We now have her boy puppy. But um, why aren't they fixed??
    Anonymous

• they arent fixed because they live on separate floors of the house. they got together somehow tho and idk if shes preggo or not
    Anonymous

• They should still get fixed. It is better for everyone. They are calmer and better behaved and you would not have to find homes for all the puppies. They would most likely end up on the street, dead or in a shelter. There are way too many puppies looking for homes right now. GET THEM BOTH FIXED!!!

RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• You can take her to the vet and they can palpate her and do an x-ray to confirm the pregnancy. But honesty, I would just go ahead and have her spayed.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• LMAO sunshine I know! Like people come on here and are like "oh, ok I'll go get my dog fixed now. Thank you it never occured to me!" She asked a simple question, how about answering her question?
    Anonymous

• The big question is-was she in heat when they got together. If she was not in heat you don't really have much to worry about. But again I would take her to the vet to just make sure and again why not get one or better yet both fixed. I know around here the city shelter does it for very cheap.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 9:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• IF YOUR CHIHUAHUA WAS IN HEAT AND THEY DID THE DIRTY IM PRETTY SURE SHES PREGGERS...BUT FIRST FEW SIGNS TO KEEP AN EYE OUT IS IF HER NIPPLES START GROWING MY CHIHUAHUAS NIPPLES WERE THE FIRST THING THAT STARTED GROWING SHE NEVER HAD MORNING SICKNESS OR ANY OF THAT SHE JUST DRANKED WATER ALOT AND ATE ALOT...IF SHE WAS NOT IN HEAT THEN I GUESS U SHOULDNT WORRY ABOUT IT!!!
    MZZLADYJ

Answer by MZZLADYJ at 5:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2010