Should people on PA not do fun things?

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 4:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont think that people on public aide should be going out Every Fri & Sat . I think just like any other parent, one night a month should be REQUIRED. Public aide or not you still need more than 5 mins to your self to keep it together to be a good parent.
    If your on Public Aide dont abuse the system!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I know right? is there a rule that says "if you are on P.A. systems do not be funny" I want someone @ Wal-Mart to get on there and sing the hokey pokey or something!
    Anonymous

• What do you mean? can't do fun things? Like what-take your family out to a movie, park,BBQ, game places, pizza place? why not? Is there PA police? You have a family, do as you please,have as much fun as you want with them. Go to the Zoo,Park. No one says b/c of PA,you have to stay at home, now the warm weather is coming, outside things to do, concerts,outdoor shops.Have fun-you live once with your family.
    Anonymous

• Yuo should be able to go out with friends every once in a blue moon, just like everyone else. that's just how it should be
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 4:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• You should be able to do fun things but in moderation. I wouldn't say pack up and go to disneyworld, thats a bit much when you can't feed your child. People should think about saving money so they can actually provide for their children instead of taking government handouts to get by. I understand people need help from time to time but seriously Get off PA before you mooch off the government
    mommaplaysbass

Answer by mommaplaysbass at 4:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Why if she has the money-she can't go out on Fri-Sat. with her family,even on PA? How is she abusing the system? she is to stay in her house all summer long with kids b/c of PA?- (come- on)-she can have as much fun as the next person-no law saying she can't. I go out more then one night a week-so can she-a grown women,and kids,need to see the world- museums,parks,zoo movies,pools. Have fun.@
    Anonymous

• I wasnt saying she shouldnt go out. Her kids deserve to spend the summer out playing, going to the zoo, the waterpark..
    As for HER going out, partying, going to dinner or the bar.. That she be kept to a min. The govt aide is meant for her kids not for her pleasure!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• As long as your kids are taken care of- you got the money(even some palces don't need money) to have fun,and this once in a blue moon is nonsense- get out as much as you can,you don't need to stuck in the house b/c of PA
    Anonymous

• hi, dead horse.. meet my baseball bat. I'm going to beat you with this again, hope you don't mind.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I suppose that would be on a case by case basis.

I think there are fun inexpensive things to do. However, if you are on PA and can afford a day at disneyland I think there is something not quiet right about that.
    Anonymous