Slim Forte reviews?

anyone use this stuff? what's your experience?

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Health

• mhaney03, I love your answer to the answer. -:). I'm starting Slim Forte today. I found a pretty good Q & A on Google, Slim Forte - Topix. Everyone said pretty much the same thing. It works well, but mild to severe dry mouth so drink plenty of water. I have several neighbors who used it, and I saw the results prompting me to ask what they were doing which is whats leading me to try it myself. I haven't heard a single negative thing yet, (aside from the dry mouth). I'm going for it, Good luck with your journey.
    Sweetie41

Answer by Sweetie41 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes; some are actually dangerous. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 6:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• that wasnt the question, i dont need a damn lecture
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 8, 2010