IDK what to do I just can't eat anything!

Even thinking of food makes me want to throw up. Everything gives me a stomach ache and makes me have to BM every 5 mins. I can't even eat a sandwich with out being sick. Crackers, bread cereal nothing.
The only way I have been getting any calories in my diet is drinking V8 juices and then my water. I am 14 weeks 1 day and the sickness is just getting worse and worse. I know some weight loss due to morning sickness is normal but I am worried I will lose too much. I have not been to a Dr since I was 7 weeks. I had to find a new one due to moving. I finally did find one Friday that was taking new people but they were closed when I came across their number so I have to wait till Monday.
Please what can I do? I know I need to eat but EVERYTHING makes me sick!
This is #3 and I never felt this bad before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just continue taking your prenatals and drinking the V8 juices and water-Its better than nothing at all. I lived off of V8 juice and toast for the first 10 weeks. Just last week I was finally able to eat, but I'm only eating fruit and vegetables, the site of meat makes me ill.
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 5:36 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I felt the same with my current preggo, which is #3 also. the only thing that worked for me was zofran so I dont know what to tell you
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:36 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• You may have hyperemesis gravidarum. I had it with my second pregnancy. If the place you are looking at can't see you right away or you start feeling worse go to the hospital. I ended up in the hospital for 5 days because I couldn't even drink water. I had to medicine because it was so bad.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 8:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2010