work from home

abriana4023

Asked by abriana4023 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• What is it you're looking for specifically?
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 6:54 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I have been w/ Avon for 27 years and it has paid alot of bills. 20.00 start up cost, so it's affordable. Message me if you want more info and we can see if this is right for you.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I fill out offersand surveys if your intrested msg me and i can get you started today i also have pics of my checks!
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 10:38 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• We are a team that is helping make your dreams come true!

What is your dream? I was looking for a legit, stable, and honest company. I can actually say now that I have finally found it! This team and company has changed my life and I'm helping others do the same now! No MLM, No selling, stocking, or delivering products. If you would like more info just go to my website and request for more info. I would love to share with you what I am doing now... Have a great day, and I hope to help you out in the future! http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/bunting

Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!
    barbna7

Answer by barbna7 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• HUGE list of work @ home JOBS not bizs click here!

Need help? call 1-877-316-7872, I screen my calls so please leave your name with my personal assistant so i can answer your call. 

good

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2010