I lost nine pounds within 3 weeks!!!! Soooo excited!!!

But the only thing is is that you can't "see" the difference... yes, my cloths fit so much better, and that is so great. But I wish you could see your weight loss as you go. I think you dont start truly noticing until it's like what... 15-20 pounds?? I am so excited and hope I drop down to 123-135 .. that is my ultimate goal. for right now my goal is 145.. and woot! I started at 155 and I am now 147!!!! Way too kewl!!! If you lost weight.. when did people start commenting and noticing??

midnight11287

Asked by midnight11287 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Health

• Don't get too excited. Your weight loss is going to slow, and if you get so excited now, you're going to feel a big letdown when you don't keep losing that much.
    Anonymous

• Losing it quickly isn't healthy and it usually won't stay off. Go slowly. Most of what you lost is probably water anyway so just keep on track and don't get discouraged when some of it comes back. Remember muscle weighs more than fat.
    Anonymous

• Well, I'm not trying to loose it at all. I mean.. dont get me wrong... i really want to loose weight but that was not my intention. I just dont eat the kinds of fats I used to anymore. I figure if my body was lacking it would tell me something. but either than that i eat extremely healthy. Is it really unhealthy to loose it the way I am when I am in no way of trying??
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• It's mostly water weight, so don't get too excited. It could take your body 4-6 weeks to adjust to your new healthier lifestyle.

But don't get discouraged! You're doing just great!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Okay.. thanx.. :) I will try not to get too excited.. ^_^
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• do a lot of weight lifting my brother did this and lost tons of weight. the weight lifting puts muscle on which in turn,muscle burns fat,so if you want lean muscle mass go cardio and you will see the weight drop big time,also he did drink lots of protein shakes.
    Anonymous