The teleprompter must have broke?

This is one heck of a senseless answer to a perfectly legit question.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/04/obamas-17-minute-2500-word-res.html

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's interesting that none of the things that he mentioned actually do anything to make coverage affordable. From reading the article, I am guessing that this wasn't his best sales job. But then again, I have never really seen him as the type to close the deal. Well, at least not without all of the special interest pay offs and back room deals.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Unbelievable! Well, no, it's not. Sounds like a typical response to me!

I think you might be right, though, about the teleprompter. That is the only thing that makes sense.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Ha he is such a t**twaffle...Nothing he said answered the question just more blah blah spewing from his face.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Here's my first point: We are overtaxed - that isn't misinformation. She, nor anyone else, needs someone to tell her that she pays too much in taxes. He has no idea what is going on because none of the things he says are his ideas. He is the face of the progressive movement but not the brain. That is why he doesn't give press conferences. The first one was a huge mess, and he won't do a second. You can't have a press conference with questions that haven't been submitted for the prepared answer without it fouling some way. He can't answer on the fly because he doesn't own any of his "ideas". They are part of his "advisors'" thoughts and then fed to him. Hence, 17 minutes to answer a simple question which he didn't answer. How long will it take until people just admit he isn't the "great one" they thought he would be?

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I'm glad the "REAL" Obama is revealing himself...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2010