so does any one else think its wrong to have issues about your weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It depends on the issue...
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 7:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• why would that be wrong? im not sure i understand the question thin is in it has been in always will be and if your not thin or the ideal weight u get criticized by people who are or think they are..and when you aren't the weight everyone thinks you should be after a while you do have issues with your body,NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT...ill tell you what is wrong the rude people that make you think you should have a problem with yourself
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 8:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Why would it be wrong to have issues with your weight? I think some people who do have issues really have no reason to (like my sister), but for those of us who are somewhat overweight/underweight I think it is perfectly normal to have issues with it.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I think it's wrong (in a just being unnecessarily mean to ourselves kind of a way) if one is already at a medically healthy weight.
    Anonymous

• i 50/50 about my weight because im 120 and i got the pouch which i been trying to change but it never goes away
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I wish I'd had issues with my weight before I let myself get overweight. It's easier to keep it off than it is to get it off. I don't have a problem with my body image, but I do have a few health problems that are directly related to eating whatever I wanted and being overweight. Having issues with weight isn't always about self image.

I've changed my eating habits, I've lost weight, and I feel better. I still have 15 lbs. to go to reach a weight that is within the normal limit, but the damage has been done.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2010