Democrats race baiting a HUGE FAIL?

The first sign that a plan was in place was the ham-fisted, high-camp posturing of the most controversial members of the Democratic caucus walking through the peaceful but animated “Tea Party” demonstrators on Capitol Hill. There is no reason for these elected officials to walk above ground through the media circus amid their ideological foes. The natural route is the tunnels between the House office buildings and the Capitol. By crafting a highly symbolic walk of the Congressional Black Caucus through the majority white crowd, the Democratic Party was looking to provoke a negative reaction. They didn’t get it. So they made it up.
http://bigjournalism.com/abreitbart/2010/04/02/barack-obamas-helter-skelter-insane-clown-posse-alinsky-planes-to-deconstruct-america/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Democrats didn't need to race bait. There have been plenty of other examples of racism from some of the extreme elements of the Tea Party from video and pictures at past events. Your lying or delusional if you think racism isn't at work in the anti-Obama campaign.
    Jonathansmommy4

Answer by Jonathansmommy4 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• All that anyone needs to do is to check the TIMESTAMPS on the articles..................seriously, it's all in the timing. This incident on the steps NEVER HAPPENED!!!

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/04/how_quickly_spread_the_tea_par.html

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2010/04/busted-smoking-gun-proof-that-democrats.html

I find it sooo interesting how people could be tweeting about this incident, refering to a PUBLISHED ARTICLE BEFORE IT WAS PUBLISHED!

It is just a HUGE smear campaign.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I've said it before, congressmen love the media. The fact that I have not seen or heard a single interview or statement released by those to whom the slurs were allegedly directed tells me it's a fabrication. None of them have spoken of it. That is suspicious to me.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 9:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• LOL, all of those claims that racist slurs were screamed out, yet not a bit of footage to prove it. How interesting. Not saying that it didn't happen, but I do find it doubtful since there were so many cameras in the area at that time and even the police claim to have not heard it. Maybe it was the voices in his head, IDK.

Now we are reduced to spittle-gate because a droplet of spit had the audacity to fly uncontrollably in a crowd of people. I suppose those with delicate sensibilities should just stay in the safety of their homes to avoid such violence. *eyeroll*

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:51 AM on Apr. 4, 2010