How do you make your favorite fruit salad?

I've never made one before but i have been volunteered to bring one tomorrow for easter dinner. It's simple enough of course, but i'd really like it to be yummy. ...mostly because i get teased (by my family) for eating all organic foods! lol
So what's your recipe?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 8:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just add a whole bunch of stuff, the more kinds of fruit the better, I actually just made one this morning for breakfast, it had bananas, grapes, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple. I also sometimes add manderin oranges, apples, watermelon, cantalope, or honeydew. To top t off I like to sprinke shredded coconut on top.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I add a bunch of different fruit then add honey and cinnimon. Soooo good!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I cut up pineapple, watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, tangerines, strawberries, blueberries, kiwis, bananas,and last I squeeze fresh lemon juice on top to keep it from browning. Also the lemon adds a touch more flavor.

Anonymous

• I just wanted to say that I love that you "were volunteered." That happens to me a lot, too! I just take whatever and throw it all together. Not very spiffy.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Good tip about the lemon anon 42. Mine never lasts longer enough to turn brown at my house, but I will defiantly try that if I make it ahead for a picnic or something
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Mine depends on who its for. My kids like all kinds of things so that would have strawberries, grapes, honeydew, watermelon, blueberries, pineapple, cantaloupe and blackberries. That's also the one most of my family likes, however my cousins and I (and my fiance) are more picky - we have far less fruit in ours.
    Anonymous

• Mixed fruits, and a dressing of fat-free sour cream or plain yogurt, lemon juice and powdered sugar to taste---or honey if you don't want sugar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Apr. 6, 2010