Momma says:

lately it seems like my friends/family have been giving birth to boys, myself included. other than myself, a total of 6 baby boys have been born among my friends and family in the last year. my mom finds this intriguing, as she thinks there will be a war when our young boys are all grown up and that's why God is making all these male babies. interesting theory. being a believer in God myself, i have to humor her thoughts. what do you think, and how many of you have had boys in the last year or are having boys in the next year?

RachelleM1986

Asked by RachelleM1986 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i'm having a girl... again. i already have 2 under 5. lol.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I just had a girl 1 week ago and a girl in july of 08. Everyone that I have known that was pregnant lately has had girls also. LOL
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 8:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I had a boy 6 years ago, a girl last April, and not sure what this one is but I am due Oct 1st.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I'm pregnant with a girl right now, but she is the first one in our family in awhile. The last 6 children were boys and my sil is pregnant with a boy.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 8:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Oh ya and everyone I knew was having girls too LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

• When I was pg with my first, a girl, everyone I knew was having boys (except 1)
    When I was pg with #2, a boy, everyone I knew was having girls
    When I was pg with #3, a girl, well everyone else was having boys.

I think that it was just coincidence. That's all.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 8:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I'm having a boy this summer.

It's an interesting theory I've heard before, but gee, I hope for our boy's sakes your mama is wrong.
    Anonymous

• I had a boy last year, but no I don't think that is why. I prayed and prayed for a boy. I have two older girls. Every one else I know had or is having girls. I think it is just coincidental or answered prayers for some.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• The only babies i know of that were born within the past year or are going to be born are: 5 girls, and only two of my friends had boys. Sadly my friend lost her baby boy last month when he was only a month old, though.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• oh.. I have a 2 year old daughter and a 2 year old nephew..
    xxhazeldovexx