If abortion was illeagle for anything other than medical purposes then_____.

fill in the blank.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• More women would realize one of their twisted options for BC is out the window and maybe they would 1 keep their legs closed or 2 use protection. I also think some doctors would lie and claim a paitent who wants an abortion needs one for the right price.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• There would be a lot of back alley abortions and dead women.
    I am not for abortion but at least it being legal and being done is clinics it is safer.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• There would be less dead babies.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• There would be more dead women and more infections...
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• There would be just as many. They would just be done in illegal places. I am very anti abortion but I really don't think there would be a huge difference in the number of abortions.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• We would find babies in dumpsters,lakes,rivers,Forrest,Children would be sold to sex trades because we have to many.Women would be dying because she went to an underground Clinic or another country.More children will NOT have homes..Foster homes will be over crowded..HOW do people plan to cloth and feed these children?
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• WTF does spelling have to do with it?
    Anonymous

• We would find babies in dumpsters, It's much easier to dispose of your baby when you make believe it's just a few cells.  It's a different story when you can see it's face. Children would be sold to sex trades I doubt that anyone believes their option is dumpster, adoption, or sell to the sex trade.Women would be dying because she went to an underground Clinic or another country. Then suffer the consequence for breaking the law.More children will NOT have homes..Foster homes will be over crowded.. There will never be a shortage of homes.  People are more than willing to adopt babies.  True it is hard to place 12 year olds, but not infants.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• then the foster care system would need an overhaul to make domestic adoption less of a hassle. Why do you really think people go out of country?
    Anonymous

• BlooBird:I am in no way for abortion..but I dont think it would be right to have the right to choose what other people do...

ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2010