Small bumps all over hands?

for the past 3 days I have been getting small bumps all over my hands,
they hurt, do not itch. they kind of look like blisters. my hands got sore before from washing them a bit too much, but I've cut down on that somewhat and am now getting these things all over my hands esp the inside. hardly any are on the back
Just sent my hubby out for Neosporin.. Anyone have any idea what these could be? I doubt it is poison because they don't itch. they just hurt. I really don't want to spend sat night in the ER. and our walk-ins are closed now. Suppose I will be spending Easter there if this isn't healed at all by tomorrow :( any suggestions on what this could be would be helpful

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Health

• Hand foot and mouth disease maybe? it is a virus. Try googling it and see if your symptoms match.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2010