why is walmart so pact yesterday?Pa

I went grocery shopping yesterday. damn it was pact. i beginning to think walmart need a Food stamp/welfare line.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• PA people are not the only ones that get money the 1st.
    Walmart here is ALWAYS packed.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Oh and yesterday was FRIDAY A LOT of people get paid fridays.
    Mrs.Owen86

• Because it's a holiday weekend ....
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Another JA.
    Anonymous

• I was good friday and most people had off work and here the kids are all out of school. It was crazy out yesterday-even in my little town.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Holiday weekend, Payday, Its a friday. why do you have to assume PA?
    Anonymous

• Walmart was packed because it's cheap, it's a holiday weekend, it was a major payday, and a lot of people had the day off because it was good Friday. I'm on PA and sure the hell wasn't at Walmart yesterday. They suck. I went to a regular grocery store. It was packed too because the store will be closed on Sunday.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 8:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• all military and some other govt jobs pay on the 1st and 15th, it was a holiday, kids were out of school, and you're a dork.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Way to assume, OP!!!! FS benefits are now on a card, like a regular debit card. So, any line with a customer using FS would move JUST AS FAST as ANY other line. And another thing, money gets loaded onto those cards on different days of the month, for instance, MINE get loaded on the 5th, so I don't yet have my $100 for April.

Friday, payday, no school/work, holiday weekend, beginning of the month? Yep, that sounds like a perfect day for shopping with my PA benefits!!!!
    Anonymous

• Do you mean "packed" as in full? It's Easter; it was Friday; people went just to get on your nerves!!!???
    Anonymous