Make Me Feel Better?

What's the strangest thing you child ever flushed down the toilet???

A little back story: I've had a clogged toilet for almost 2 weeks. So I finaly got a toilert snake to clean it out.... and guess what my lovely little 3 year old had managed to flush down there???? A stick of BUTTER!!!!

So I need to feel better. What strange things have clogged your toilet pipes? Please no bashing. I just need a laugh!

NickyJamesMom

Asked by NickyJamesMom at 9:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sorry nothing :) thank God.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• LOL That's nuts!!! We've been lucky.... stuff has been swimming, but never flushed!! Yet!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 9:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• An entire roll of toilet paper was flushed, which doesn't dissolve as quickly as one might like.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• We have only had the whole roll of tp in there. DD did it when she was 3-4. IDK why. Thankfully, our son has never put anything in there.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Only once and it was a HotWheel. Our oldest son, when he was 2, came to me and said "Momma, I didn't put a car in the toilet" I knew right then I was in trouble,lol.... It was stuck pretty tight but I managed to get it out..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• nothing so far...knock on wood. but now that we're potty training i'm going to have to guess sooner or later he'll clog it up with some toilet paper. he's obsessed with flushing it down the toilet!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• A roll of TP. However, it was ALL still attached to the cardboard core. A FRESH role of TP.... LOL!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Well DD is too young yet, but this may get some laughs: When my mom was potty training my older brother, he was still fairly attached to his paci. Well, one day the water swirling in the toilet was so fascinating that not only did he have to lean over the toilet, but his mouth came open, and the paci.....got flushed! He looked at my mom after watching his paci swirl down the drain and said "aallll gone" and never asked for a paci after that.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 10:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Last week my 3 year old flushed a pair of panties that she had an accident in! She cried because she didnt want the fishies to wear her panties!
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 10:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2010