Make Me Feel Better?

What's the strangest thing you child ever flushed down the toilet???

A little back story: I've had a clogged toilet for almost 2 weeks. So I finaly got a toilert snake to clean it out.... and guess what my lovely little 3 year old had managed to flush down there???? A stick of BUTTER!!!!

So I need to feel better. What strange things have clogged your toilet pipes? Please no bashing. I just need a laugh!

NickyJamesMom

Asked by NickyJamesMom at 9:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• hahha nothing yet. we have a toilet lock lol
    Anonymous

• Sadly I still don't know what my son flushed down the toilet. He flushed something and I heard him screaming because he didn't know he wasn't going to get it back. I would assume it was a toy. It didn't clog the toilet so I wasn't worried about it.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• my son didn't however my brother managed to flush a spongebob squirt toy. It was pretty big too. My nephew also flushed a WHOLE mega roll of toilet paper down the toilet too.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Ohhhhhhh dear :)
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 5:24 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• later you'll laugh about this, I think it might take a year, but you'll laugh. lol
    Oh boy, for sure.
    massagegiftmom

Answer by massagegiftmom at 5:53 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• m kids have not done that yet.... at least not that I am aware of!!! but as kids my brother flushed a pair of socks down the toilet... and the fnny thing is, it didn't do anything. But a stick of butter is pretty creative I must say!!!
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 1:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Not a clogged toilet story, but how does losing a set of keys in those super powerful auto-flush toilets sound? Not fun, trust me! But now, 2 years later, its effin hilarious. ;)
    shelliemonster

Answer by shelliemonster at 6:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• My son flushed one of those plastic measuring cups. MY washer hookups were in our bathroom and I sat it on top of the washer after I measured out the detergent. We kept snaking and plunging it would work then the next tiem wouldn't we couldn't get it. We had to take the toilet off and thats when we found it...lol
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 11:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Not flushed, but, when I was two, I managed to get to my moms contact case open and put her contacts down the sink drain. I went to my mom and kept telling her, "Contact down draino." She was confused.....until she went to put them on and discovered exactly what I meant. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:36 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• My niece when about 2; took a pack of ciggs from my sisters purse and flushed then. Not all went down and thats how we found out. She is now 7.
    nikkik526

Answer by nikkik526 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2010