How lame is this... Im so pissed

so every year we always dye the eggs the.night before easter... Tonight would be that night right? Yea well my "family" totally bailed on me... Again. They do with every holiday event i try to set up. My fiance went to bed at 5pm cause "his allergies are acting up". My mother and siser who just truned 18 and is "to cool" to do family things, went to get new tattoos... Yea thats right. And even my 3yr old son went to bed already cause he was cranky from a long car ride. So its just me, home alone, dyeing 30 eggs by myself cause someone has to get them done for tomorrow. Im so pissed i could cry (i cry cause im prego and cant really help that) so im spending.my night here.on cafemom... Lame or whay?! And yes i know this doesnt belong in the pregnancy spot, but you guys never let me down. Someones always here lol. Errr... Thanks for listening to me vent.

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 9:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ps. This is texted from a phone so plz dont mind
    the random typing mess ups. Sorry.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 9:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Yeah it happens, but aside from mom and sis the others have valid excuses. Cranky three year olds need sleep and if you've ever had allergies you know how miserable it makes you. You're a good mommy to color eggs for your child. Next year though by plastic and recycle. Unless of course you like hard boiled eggs. Just promise me you won't write curse words in white crayon on the eggs before you dye them.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Well that sucks!!! If it were me I'd be OK with it... sometimes a little alone time is just what I need!! ((((((((Hugs)))))))) ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 9:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Take a deep breath, be happy your 3 yr old is sleeping, you wouldn't want him to be super cranky for tomorrow, besides mine dumped egg dye ALL OVER, I'm pregnant too and that just sent me over the edge. Think of it as relaxing alone time? That's all i've got.
    kenzsmama

Answer by kenzsmama at 9:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Sure it belongs in pregnancy.

Everything is infinitely more agitating when your pregnant...Are you doing okay with the smell of the dye?
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Sorry hun, I would dye eggs with you :)
    We are doing it when DH gets home at midnight :(
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• how about goingon strike? I f anyone complains, tell them to help out next time. I wouldn't waste my time, but that's me.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 9:36 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Don't let others steal your joy. Just have fun or dye eggs tomorrow then hide them.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• There are no Easter egg police that will come take you away if there are no eggs dyed for tomorrow. Go get some rest!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Lol you guys are great
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 11:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2010