cant breathe out of my right nostril have a sore throat

stuff dripping down the back of my throat and am pregnant... is there any natural remedies to help this!? or just anyhting safe for me to take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Gargle with warm salt water and if you can get out, buy a neti pot. If you have vick's salve put some on your throat (outside not inside) and wrap it. In our family we wear an old sock wrapped around our neck before we go to bed then wash the salve off the next morning.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:54 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Sounds familiar, I have similar problems/symptoms. I am thinking mine are allergies. Stuffy noes is a common pregnancy problem. I use saline nasal spray to help with the congestion and as far as the sore throat I try to drink a lot of water, use throat spray if necessary and like everything else with pregnancy tough it out! Hopefully some of these ideas helped you, they work for me and have all been ok'd by my OB.
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 9:10 AM on Apr. 5, 2010