Why can't men simply say "I'm sorry"?

Are all men afflicted with this deficiency or is it just mine? For some reason, this man behaves like the moment he put a ring on me it was a free-for-all and suddenly I'm a thing and not a person with boundaries. Rarely does he cross a boundary to the extent he did today but damnit I have rights as a human being. So instead of apologizing he turns the situation around like it's all about him being hurt and offended. Wtf???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• laughingIsn't it amazing how they can do that? Mine does it too! I end up having to apologize and wonder how did that happen?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Mine occasinally does that, but most of the time when he is wrong he will apologize, some times even when he wasn't in the wrong.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Mine never does that. He used to every once in a while, but he's a pretty good guy. He apologizes when he was wrong.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• My DH is the first to apologize. It frustrates me because then I can't be mad at him anymore, even though I am, lol!
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 9:48 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Mine does..but thats because his mom SWORE he was a girl and ate a pound of See;s candy a day..She said it has everything to do with why he is so sweet lol

To bad she didn't take the trash out everyday..THAT would have been cool and useful
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Are you married to my husband? lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Yeah I know what you mean my ex who is my room mate for now makes everything hard to deal with. Everything he does is hard to deal but even when is the ass in the room he turns it around on me. So now I just say to him whatever makes you feel better.. try it or I look at the clock and say are you still talking.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Because that would be admitting he's done something wrong and we all know men NEVER think they've done anything wrong.... We just interpret it the wrong way....apparently...lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:05 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• lol because us women thing men are "mine'
    Anonymous

• Women are more sensitive to others so we apologize when we are wrong. Men don't expect an "I'm sorry" from other men so it is hard for them to relate to why women expect it. My husband doesn't say he is sorry. But he shows me he is sorry with his actions later. I have learned to appreciate this and let go of hearing the words.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2010